Monday, November 30, 2009

Halloween '09






Okay, this is WAY after the fact but I just wanted to post a few pictures to remember it. Our boys love to dress up and they pick their costumes throughout the year, but it changes all the time. Once they decide and I make/buy it then it is locked in. Poor Adam was sick on Halloween. We found out he had pneumonia on Halloween. He'd been sick for awhile and I finally decided it was time for him to go to the dr. and then we found out how sick he really was. He still wanted to go trick-or-treating but he was tired much fast than he normally would have been, which was probably good news for Billy. We did miss out on the Trunk or Treat festivities but that's the way it goes I guess. Billy and I even went to a Halloween party. We had fun dressing up. Last minute I decided Brody also needed a costume so I whipped one up real quick.


Oh and in case you were wondering...Brody was Bam Bam from the Flintstones.

0 comments: