Monday, August 25, 2008

6 years




Erin and I have been married now for six years. I posted a few old pictures as a tribute to ourselves.
Included is our wedding, our trip to Guatemala, what a fun one that was, and a few pics of us before we knew each other.
This picture actually still sits on the desk in my office. This was taken at the Seattle zoo when I first met Erin's parents.


This one is of Erin at BYU. She is studying. Apparently people do this for some reason. I never really understood its purpose.





Erin and her sister Alisa; not sure who the kid is.









These are just a few mission pictures. This is my buddy Brandon and I looking ripped in some shirts we bought from some lady in the street.









This was the last day of my mission in Chicoj, Guatemala.





A lot has happened since these pictures were taken, namely two wonder pets: Adam and Logan.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Ha ha! What a surprise to me. Thanks Billy! You made me laugh as you often do. Love you.

Kate said...

That was a great post..something Corey would pull by using old pics of me. Happy 6 years you guys! We are going to miss you when we move-The Zollingers

Julie said...

Has it been that long? Congrats! And a very sweet post, Billy. I love those pics of you on your mission. BTW, the kid is Autumn; the photo was taken at our apartment in SLC about 10 years ago!

Alisa said...

Billy I am glad you are doing some posting since Erin never does (I know I don't have room to talk.) That was a cute post. I remember those days when you and Erin were just dating and the wonder pets were not in existance yet. What I can't believe what a young buck you are in them! Those mission pics- even the ones of you and Erin - so young! I have the same experience when I look at old pictures of Ed and Myself. I was suprised to see I made the pictures in possibly the ugliest picture of myself I have ever seen and I take bad pictures. Also what am I wearing? -some pretty frumpy stuff.

Claire said...

ABout time for a new post! Erin, your hair is really cute long! And seeing Billy with hair changes my mind - Adam does look like Billy.

MayerFamily said...

Cute pictures Billy- I love your captions. And Erin with long hair! Congrats on 6 years.

Tamster said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! You've changed a lot in 6 years; it's amazing how much we change without even realizing it's happening. Thanks, Billy, for doing this post. Very fun!

I'm in agreement--Erin, you do look good with long hair. You guys both look so young in those pics! Fun stuff! :-)

Rebekah said...

How fun to see your old pix! Great post!