Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Adam is so funny!


I would say almost everyday Adam says something that's funny. Whether it's how dramatic he is, "you never call me sweetheart!" He told me he wanted me to always call him sweetheart. He uses never like this with me for almost anything. He makes me laugh. Now Logan follows suit and tells me I never let him do things just like his brother.

Today he and Logan were playing baseball out in the backyard. I have to say he has quite the swing for a 4 year old. We have got to get him in baseball! Anyway, they came inside and Logan somehow slammed Adam's finger with the door, not in it, it just hit it I guess. Anyway, I had to clean it and get it a bandaid (the all fixer). There was a flap of skin hanging off it. After I fixed it up he said, "Logan ruined my nice white skin!" It was so funny. He always has a way of saying things. Alisa told me I had to blog it so I can always remember it.

Here's a cute pic of the boys from Kelli's wedding while they waited outside the temple

6 comments:

Kate said...

That is too funny. Ashlyn says funny things I just forget to write about it. Hope your doing good!

Erin said...

That is a great picture of Adam. Well, hopefully I can get healthy and get my act together and we can do something next week. I have been so out of it! Is it weird that I miss your kids?

Uffens Family said...

That is so sweet and hilarious! Annie is just barely starting to say things that surprise me :) Alisa is right...guess we have to write them down or we will sadly forget! :)

Lu and Bran Muffin said...

Hey Erin! It's Lu! i'm glad to see you are blogging again! how are you?! Adam looks just like you! Logan looks like Billy! love u erin!

anna said...

sooo funny!

trevor said...

Those are great pictures Erin.