Monday, February 23, 2009

Growing...

So I thought I'd finally announce it on here, although so many people already know. It's hard for me to keep it a secret when I have been so terribly sick. So, yes, I am pregnant with our third and it was a surprise! I'd like to say that I have felt great and not complain, but truthfully this has been my hardest pregnancy yet. That's not to say my others were a piece of cake, I've been sick everytime, but this time I have spent a lot of time in front of the toilet throwing up. It's not fun and I think it's one of the most vile things you can do. Anyway, I am feeling a little better these days, I still throw up about once a day, but the nausea is not all day long and I can eat more things which is so nice--not to be eating toast and cereal. We are excited and hopefully if it's a boy I can handle all 3!

11 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Rob and Sarah said...

Congratulations! Three is fun! I am glad to hear you are feeling a little better.

Kate said...

I amglad you are starting to feel a litte better! I hope it is a girl but ya never know. Take care and we miss you guys!

Uffens Family said...

Congrats!!! Hope you start to feel better soon!

Mandy said...

Great for you guys! Surprises are crazy and wonderful. You'll do great with 3 - I hope you get to feeling better.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!! Our number three was a big surprise, I was super sick and ended up having a girl! I'm glad you are feeling better and I hope your boys let you get some rest. Congrats again and keep us posted on the news.

Lu and Bran Muffin said...

Congrats Ereeen (that's how ur dad says it)! love you

Suz said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! That is such exciting news! I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick, though. I can't believe how big your boys are getting!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Both you and Anne are the are going through your sickest pregnancies-- I hope you start feeling better soon. How far along are you?

anna said...

aw. i am so sorry you feel so crappy! the fact that this one is your worst pregnancy yet---that's just awful!

i hope it gets better! maybe if you find out its a girl...that will cheer you up!

Laura said...

congrats! I am so happy for you! It was good to talk to ya on Sunday. Hope you are feeling good:)