Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We found out what we're having!

We went to our ultrasound this afternoon. About 10 minutes into it Billy asked the ultrasound tech if she knew what it was and she said yes. Right away I said, "it's a boy, huh?" She said yes. I knew from what she said b/c the boys are SO easy to spot. I guess we're just a boy family. He was so cute and sucking his thumb. I am excited and a little nervous for 3 boys, especially our boys, but it will be fun. Billy is overjoyed to have another boy and I know he is already planning everything they will do in his head. I think Logan will have a bit of a hard time when the baby is born, but he'll be okay, Adam did well. Now the hard part is coming up with a boy name I like. I am very picky. Billy likes lots of names but I admit I shoot them all down. I have girl names I like but that won't help!

11 comments:

lrbodine said...

I am excited for you - I can't believe you lasted until 10 minutes into the ultrasound before asking! :) I have a hard time with any names so I can't help you there! Hopefully we get to narrow down the gender at least in a few weeks....

Kate said...

I am excited and sad to see that you are having your 3rd boy. I have a friend in Ft. Worth having her 3rd boy and she says she was sad at first but now she's fine with it. I hope you guys come up with a cute name!! Miss you!!!

Claire said...

Well, every baby is different, maybe this one will be the peacemaker and calm the other two a little. Who knows? My cousin is having her 4th with no girls either. I posted the pictures of Adam & (my)Logan boxing on our blog - I'm sure it will make you even more excited to have another rowdy boy!

Erin said...

Congratulations! I mean, when you make boys so cute, how could you not have another? I think Logan will be ok, he and Maggie played together for like a half an hour when he was over here. Though he might have issues with your attention :). I'm excited for you guys!

Laura said...

I was waiting anxiously to find out. Another boy will be just perfect since you make such adorable ones you might as well keep 'em coming. Congrats!!

Amy Klindt said...

Congratulations, Erin!!! That is SO exciting! Although, I'm really sorry to hear that you have been so sick. Hopefully that gets better soon. Good luck!

Mandy said...

Erin - from someone who has and LOVES boys, I am very excited for you! Agreed, the name thing gets really hard. You'll get it all figured out and do GREAT!

Camille said...

Yea! Now we'll both have 3 boys :) Hope you are feeling well!

Erin said...

Congrats Erin! We are expecting our third boy as well! Life will be crazy, I'm sure but at least our bank accounts are safe, right? Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Hooray! I knew you were going to have a boy.

Karen (Benzon) Goldthorpe said she ran into you at the temple on Saturday. I just barely missed you. I had been napping in our car.

Rebekah said...

Congratulations! You've got this "raising boys" thing down pat. Don't mess with a good thing, right? :)