Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pictures

Wow! 2 posts in one day--it's a GINOS world record!!!!

Here are some pictures I've been wanting to post (I found my cord--after I said a prayer to find it:)):

This is Adam's room and his "new" bunkbed. We got it from a neighbor, it's cute and we just got the bedding from Target. Wanted to hold out for Pottery Barn kids outlet, but we kept taking trips down there and not finding what we wanted and didn't want to wait. That is a desk on the right side of the bed. Adam just loves his new bed and Logan thinks it is a play place or something.















Think he liked the chocolate?
Logan with just SOME of his Bears

Adam had to get in on it eventhough he usually couldn't care less about stuffed animals. Alisa, see what I mean about his hair? He got the Parker cowlick.

7 comments:

Tamster said...

I love that, "Ginos World Record!" Haha! Clever!
That bunk bed looks so nice! I am envious! How great for your boys!
I can't believe how big they are getting! I know they wouldn't remember us, but I was just thinking about how much we used to hang out walking each day and how Adam is just not a baby anymore. He and Jacob both! Crazy how fast they change! :-)

Erin said...

I love that new bunk bed! I keep debating in my mind if we should go the bunkbed route but I can just imagine the chaos in our little house with three small kids and a bunkbed. I think I am still in denial that I am going to have to deal with the sleeping arrangements in our house here eventually. Seriously, I love the bunkbed, it is a perfect color for a boys room.

Julie said...

Those little guys are so cute! I can't wait to see them again.

Alisa said...

That IS a nice bunkbed. Does Adam ever sit at the desk for fun? They looking cute and big. Yeah I see the cowlick thing now, I never noticed that before. I bet my kids would LOVE a bunkbed and it is in the plans. That could be a good thing, they might go to bed a lot more willingly.

Erin said...

Tami-yeah they have grown up so much huh? I remember when Jacob could lay underneath your stroller in the netting part.
Alisa-yes, Adam does sit at the desk sometimes, esp the first day, he was coloring up there. Now he likes to put a few choice clothes in the drawers from his dresser but I don't like him to cuz then I forget they are in there. Yeah, he does love his bed so it was more fun for him to go to bed...at first and he loved his new bedding.

Alisa said...

I tagged you- sorry. But I didn't tag Julie or Kariann or Anna in case you wanted to use up one of those options. You have to go to my blog and copy the questions and answer them in your own blog. Looking forward to seeing it!

anna said...

cute pics! i love adam's bed. and his hair is so classic!