Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Adam is 4!!!!











Our big boy Adam turned 4 last month. I can't believe how big he has gotten. At his 4 year check up at the doctor, Adam turned in some great numbers. He is above the 95th percentile for height while only coming in at the 25th for weight. So right now he is tall and skinny. Family history is not on his side for this build, but I guess we can hold to hope.






Adam still loves star wars. He wanted a lightsaber cake, so we did our best. It technically wasn't a cake because it was made of ho hos and twinkies, but it turned out great. He got some great gifts from his grandparents and we got him an XBOX 360 game (Lego Indiana Jones), Mr Potato Head, (which has become Logan's favorite toy), and several other things he has already stopped playing with.

6 comments:

lrbodine said...

I was wondering what happened to you since it's been so long since the last post! You did a good job on the cake - it is cute and looks a light saber (at least in my opinion).

Cheryl said...

Erin-I lost your blog address so I haven't checked it in so long. Your boys are so cute and getting big. Logan looks so much like Billy but I'm sure everyone says that. Hope you guys are doing well. Thanks for the nice email after Lauren was born.

Cheryl said...

Erin-I lost your blog address so I haven't checked it in so long. Your boys are so cute and getting big. Logan looks so much like Billy but I'm sure everyone says that. Hope you guys are doing well. Thanks for the nice email after Lauren was born.

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Hooray!!!!!!! And I LOVE the cake!

Alisa said...

Billy you in the vader mask with the boys may be my favorite. How lucky that Adams loves Star Wars as much (I guess probably more) than his dad. The lightsaber cake is like nothing I have ever seen. It does look cool- like you can pick it up and fight, I bet it tasted good too.

Erin said...

I love that picture of Logan chessing it up.... somehow when he smiles he can show every tooth in his mouth. That's talent.