Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pregnancy Pictures




It's pretty sad that after 3 pregnancies these are the only photos I have of my pregnant belly. Not something I love to have...me in all my fatness, but I thought I should at least get one, right? Billy is out of town so I did it myself in front of the mirror...on a day I actually got ready, those too, are few and far between. So...here they are. Not the greatest. Oh, and I'm 34 weeks in these, so hopefully 5 more weeks and then induction here I come!!!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Erin, you look so cute. You don't look fat at all! Thanks for posting the pics.
I haven't checked out anyone's blogs for the past several months, and I don't update mine at all. I don't think anyone ever read it, and I just don't hardly have time! I think I need to try it again. If I could just get mom and dad to read it...

Kate said...

Cute pics and I have never seen your hair that long but it is cute. Hope your doing well and hang in there:)

lrbodine said...

You look really cute - all belly! And I like the longer hair length. Super jealous of only 5 weeks left!

Laura said...

You really do look so good Erin. I think we are the same size and I still have about 15 weeks to go...not fair! Hang in there girl, the end is in sight:)

Andrea, Mrs. said...

I think you look great too! Yay for babies!

Claire said...

yay for belly pictures! everyone hates taking them but we love seeing them! you look good and your hair has gotten so long!

MayerFamily said...

Okay, I am so disappointed! You kept saying how huge you are but you are all cute belly! Now I'm never showing you my prego pictures!

Angela said...

time to post baby pics....we want to see little brody....btw..Dan LOVES that name. Way Cute!