Monday, September 7, 2009

Brody is here!

Brody was born August 28th at 12:37 PM. He was 7 lbs 5 oz and 2o inches. Brody because Billy liked the name and he thought it was a good sports name. John is his middle name after Billy's great grandfather on his dad's side who came over here from Greece.



Too bad I didn't have my sister or mom there to fix my hair before the pics, I didn't realize this until the pics were already taken!


So far he is a pretty good baby. Hoping he doesn't get acid reflux like his brothers, but time will tell. The dr. said I needed on to go on the no dairy diet like I did with my other 2 eventhough he hasn't shown signs yet. Kind of frustrating. I wasn't planning to, but she made me feel so guilty and like the worst mom for not doing it from the start. The gastroenterologist in AZ told me I'd need to do it for all my kids back when I found out Adam had it. I don't mind if that's what needs to be done, it's just it is hard, especially if I don't really need to. The boys are adjusting well, Adam LOVES his brother and Logan still has yet to hold him, but he will touch him and look at him. He tells me he loves him and prays for him every night. I'm just trying to get thru all the "fun" parts after you have a baby and hopefully will be feeling like myself here pretty soon. I have a lot of exercising ahead of me to lose all this baby weight!

9 comments:

lrbodine said...

He's cute! Do you have a middle name for him? Good luck on the no-dairy. I probably wouldn't want to do that unless I knew it was really causing problems! Good luck in the recovery period.

Suz said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie! Love the name too-- same as my husband's little brother =)

Kate said...

Cute pics! I am so happy that things are going pretty good. Hope your getting some rest if he is a good sleeper :)

Erin said...

Good work getting through that pregnancy! I hope you are healing and feeling well and have gotten enough sleep to make life easier. Brody looks as handsome as his brothers and now that you have 3 boys, you could handle anything... perhaps my three children? They are for sale today...

Laura said...

he is precious!! Hope you are feeling ok. Let me know if you need anything:)

Unknown said...

Congrats!! He is adorable and I hope you get back on your feet soon--- with three boys you'll have too!

Heather

Alisa said...

Erin he is really, really cute! I finally got on here to look. The name appears to fit. He doesn't look like Logan or Adam all that much in my opinion, but maybe I just don't remember. He just looks like his own little guy. I'll look forward to some more pictures and maybe it will cast a different light.

anna said...

erin, he is beautiful! wish i could be there to hold him right now! i love love love the name you guys chose!! can't wait to meet this guy.

Allison Scherer said...

Erin,
I found you and you have three children!!! Congratulations, little Brody is precious.
Allison