Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blessing and New Pictures



My in-laws came to visit and my mother in law and I attempted to take some pictures of the kids. We didn't realize taking pictures of kids--especially babies would be SO challenging. We wanted to take some cute pics of Brody--and some where he had no clothes on. Well, taking pictures of a 4 week old is tough. First he peed and then spit up and then I found poop on my pants from him! Then he woke up and was eating his hand in the pictures. Once I got him back to sleep he had to have his pacifier. I'm not sure when I will attempt to take more pictures again, it was exhausting.
It was nice having family here. It was a great help. I was able to nap and relax and had so much help with the kids and the baby. They did laundry, dishes, baths...it was so nice. I think I need someone to come visit us one week a month...that would be great!

Here are the pictures!

This one he is doing a faceplant



The boys have been really into dressing up...these hats were from grandma and grandpa


the day of the blessing

9 comments:

Uffens Family said...

What adorable boys!! I especially love the face plant picture! :) You look fantastic!

Kate said...

Great pics! I miss you and look how great you look!! You are gorgeous in the last pic.

lrbodine said...

I think you still got some cute shots! I am probably going to have to pay someone to come over and take pictures for me since I will get frustrated quickly with the newborn photo shoot. Brody is looking so big already!

Jimmy and Kelli said...

I love the faceplant picture! It was so fun to talk to you guys via webcam. We will have to do that again.

Claire said...

Despite the hassle, I think they turned out really cute! We would never have known if you hadn't said. Thanks for posting more pics. I wish I were closer so I could help you and not have to wait for pictures to see you guys! :(

Andrea, Mrs. said...

:-D

Love it all!

Alisa said...

You look great Erin and you hair is so long now! It looks good on you. I am in love with Brody and those pictures.... oh I want to see him and hold him and kiss him and pinch him (nicely of course)! Of course Adam and Logie are adorable in their pictures too and getting so stinkin big!

Laura said...

your boys are just the cutest! you look fantastic and Brody is just perfect. try to get some sleep:)

anna said...

you look gorgeous in that picture! and he's a yummy baby!