Saturday, October 17, 2009

First Smiles

Brody has started smiling a little here and there. Sometimes he'll look right at you with a big grin and other times he's smiling at something he sees and thinks is cool. I love his cute, little smile. He is sleeping better at night which I will not complain about. Too bad I fall asleep in the chair in his room after I feed him, sometimes 2-3 hours at a time. I am always waiting to get his burps out and then I just fall asleep--oh well.

I took a picture of him and suprisingly he smiled.

8 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

What a doll! Seriously. Zachary has started smiling too--but his smiles are not on command yet. I love baby smiles and baby laughs. Love them!

Claire said...

very cute - he's looking different already from the last pictures! and way to go with the cake! i can't beleive you are making bday cakes and sewing hallweeen costumes with a newborn. the good thing is that they love them and talk about them all year no matter how they turn out - and like you said, are planning already for next year's!

anna said...

erin he's so cute! looks like his brothers!

MayerFamily said...

So great to see some more pictures! Brody is cute-he's a good mixture of you two just like your other boys!

Rebekah said...

He is SO CUTE!

Lu and Bran Muffin said...

Ah soooo cute, i wanna eat him up!

receiver of good fortune said...

Erin - I emailed you. Maybe I dont have your right email.

B.P

Erin said...

Oh Erin, he is a good looking fella. It's funny because I still think of you as pregnant! I guess just because that's how I remember you from the last time I saw you! Hope you are doing well. I miss you!