Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

The boys had a great Halloween this year. Brody wore Log's hand me down Yoda costume, but it is still cute. Adam really wanted to be Batman, eventhough Billy tried to get him to be something a little more original, and Logan was Captain America. Don't look too closely at the costume b/c I made it...I tried my best. I had fun doing it eventhough it probably cost as much as buying it, the hope is that it will last longer this way b/c he will wear it every day! They had fun at the ward trunk or treat and at a friend Halloween party. They got gobs of candy and guess who else has been eating it? Me! Not good!! Brod has discovered how much he likes candy--also not good!









We also went to the pumpkin patch for preschool. Logan always has a good time, but by the end he is tired so he always wants to go home and tells me he didn't have fun. He is just a stinker sometimes! He decorated a pumpkin and we went on a hayride. I was tired by the end, luckily it wasn't hot!


4 comments:

Jen said...

Such cute pictures of the boys. They are getting so big. Where does the time go? Adam just started posting to our blog again after about 8 months. I haven't posted in well over a year. I just can't bring myself to bother with it.

Claire said...

I'm glad you posted even though its been a long time. Captain America looks good! So did you go from 2 yellow cars to 2 black cars?? I guess Billy really loves those Steelers colors! j/k

Suz said...

Welcome back! Your boys are getting so big! So fun to see your family grow!

Unknown said...

Beautiful post. I really like it. Keep it up.



Leather Jackets,
Men Leather Pants