Sunday, June 3, 2007

About us

We're here in Austin, TX with our 2 boys Adam (almost 3) and Logan (8 months). Adam is full of energy and so much fun. Logan is more layed back and chubby and so cute! Billy loves his job here and that makes me happy of course. In April we went to Utah so I could run in the Salt Lake marathon with my sisters (I did the half and they did the full). I am planning to do a full now, but it was too soon after having Logan to train for the full. Then we drove to CA for my grandma's 80th b-day. I got to see cousins and family I hadn't seen in forever, it was so much fun. It made me realize how much I miss my family and hope to live near them eventually. Adam had a great time with his cousins and hasn't stopped talking about them since. Here's some pics of it all.

3 comments:

MayerFamily said...

Hey, look at you, you blogster! Thats great that you're doing it Erin, we love to see pictures of your cute boys, (oh, and you and Billy too!)

Love,
Mayer Family

lrbodine said...

I'm glad you started the blog! It's addicting although like you said -I should probably be doing other things besides posting and reading blogs. :)

rachel @ blackeiffel said...

What cute little ones - and what a sexy momma!! Way to go with the run!