Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday!

Logan had his first birthday last week. I cannot believe my baby is now 1 year old, it went so fast! I had to teach Preschool that day so it was a pretty busy day. I made him a cake and tried to decorate the house so he'd feel a little special. He was so good during preschool, he just sat in his high chair or played, I was so relieved, it made the 3 hours go a lot smoother. That night we sang him happy bday and ate cake. I think he liked it, he got the cake all over him. Then Billy gave the boys a bath. Oh and Logi is walking! Here are some pics of him with his bday presents.




Our ward boundaries just got changed last sunday so we lost a bunch of people and also are getting some new people. That means that we lost every teacher in our Jr. Primary but 1 so this week my one counselor and I (we lost one of them to the change) worked on names for new teachers and callings we needed for primary, it was a very busy week! Then Logi and I both got sick with colds and we both threw up--yuck!

Other than that it has just been the same old thing. Adam has also been liking to swim in the backyard pool a lot lately, but we just moved it to the garage since summer is over, although it's still hot, but I didn't want the kids from preschool to play with the water and stuff when they were outside.



Oh and here are some pics of the kids in their Halloween costumes, well not Logan's whole costume, just the ears.

3 comments:

lrbodine said...

Happy Birthday to Logan! That cake turned out cute. Are you doing preschool with people in the ward? I can't believe you had to find that many new teachers! I just lost my secretary and it's been hard enough to deal with that one.

Del and Tina said...

Hey Erin and Billy,

This is Billy's cousin, Del. My wife and I are the ones who live in the Dallas area. How are you guys doing? I found your blog through a comment Erin left on Melissa (Driggs) Stadler's blog. It's good to see some pictures of you guys and your family(ies). Stay in touch!

JerBear & Co. said...

I can't believe how big Adam is! He's not the little baby I once knew. He just looks so different now. Logan a cute little guy. How fun! :-) Tami