Monday, October 29, 2007

Luke and Master Yoda



So I will say I'm not the best at updating our blog, but in my defense things have been really busy with Primary lately. We had our Primary Program yesterday and it went well I think. The kids were just really cute and there was a sweet spirit there.



We had our ward Trunk or Treat on saturday night and the boys got dressed up. They were so cute. Logan surprisingly left on his head piece which I didn't think he would do. Adam was so happy that he actually got to bring his light saber with him, usually I make him leave it in the car or at home. Dar Mader (Darth Vader) was also there and everyone told me how cute Logan was as Yoda. Adam wanted me to dress up as Princess Leia but as Billy tells me trunk or treat is for the kids, not the parents so I opted not to.

I came upon Adam with his towel on like this after his bath, he's a jedi--can you tell he's into Star Wars? Oh, and that's his "block sword" because he makes everything into a sword and you never know when he'll be off fighting Dar Mader or Darf Maul in the other room or on the stairs.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Those are pretty great costumes!! Logan was the cutest thing ever at the Trunk or Treat... about as cute as that sheep I saw there :). Yesterday in the car, Ellie was calling her Happy Meal toy (it was a bee) "Loop Stywalker"! Think they hang out too much? Cute kids, as always.

lrbodine said...

The boys look so cute in their costumes. I love that little Yoda outfit. And I think you should have dressed up with them! :)

Unknown said...

I had the same costume as Logan. That is called stealing Erin.