Monday, October 29, 2007

Hair Cuts


Adam cut his own hair several weeks back. I wasn't feeling great on Conference sunday and was laying on my bed while he took a bath in my bathroom. He was taking awhile so I told him to get out and get dressed. I didn't notice until we were in his bedroom what he had done. He took my razor and cut a big chunk of hair on top of his head and out of his bangs. He was so lucky he didn't cut himself, that could've been very scary! Needless to say we gave him a buzz after that.


One day I was doing laundry and had carried out the basket to the family room, when I came back I found Logan in the dryer. You can see he's pretty proud of himself. Now he does it all the time.




Logan loves the Elmo chair.

Adam on his bike.

4 comments:

lrbodine said...

That's hilarious that he took a chunk out of his hair! But also very good that he didn't hurt himself. Scary!

JerBear & Co. said...

At least he's a boy. They're hair is a lot easier to fix. You can shave it all off if you have to without it looking bad or unusual. It's not usually boys I hear about doing that, though. Glad he's okay. :-) Tami

Unknown said...

Hey guys! I love your blog! As far as the haircut goes, I guess boys will be boys, right? He's still the cutest little thing! And I LOVE the Halloween costumes! What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? We are heading over to AZ. Are the Doyles getting together this year? I sure hope so! Talk to you soon!

Uffens Family said...

Erin! What a cute family you have! It is fun to see your blog and see what you are up to...I am glad that you wrote something- now I will have to check yours more regularly! Here is the place to go to get instructions on the blog template. Go to this web site and click on the get intructions and she will email you step by step instructions on how to do it :)....good luck! http://www.thehart-family.blogspot.com/