Saturday, December 29, 2007

Texas Sized Christmas







On Christmas Eve we had hot chocolate and read Luke 2 as a family, well, I read it, Adam jumped around and Logan cried. This year was an Adam focused Christmas with Adam receiving the majority of the presents. I guess it's just his age right now and the fact that he loves so many things: Star Wars guys, Spiderman guys, swords, guns, puzzles, games, Xbox, etc. Adam also got his first bike. He has enjoyed riding around the block with his little brother trailing behind. He also got a Nerf gun from the Lee family. He loves shooting people because the darts stick to clothing. The problem with it is that Logan eats the darts. Speaking of Logan, he had a nice Christmas as well. He loves his new music chair as well as all of Adam's new toys. Erin pretty much got kitchen stuff and I got the Ginos family history and Xbox games that I never play:)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Never play huh? The game you Billy is playing logs the amount of time you have played, I won't post how long it has been, but it's a lot! Christmas was good, we had fun, we just wish we could've seen family, before, after or during--whenever! Maybe another year.
Erin

Alisa said...

So that was Billy writing -- totally unexpected. So the things I noticed are 1. your kids are cute. 2. Logan is like skinny now
3. Logan is a big boy now. 4. Logan is cute. 5. Adam is cute and smiles really big. 6. Those pillows you bought(I was there) look really good in your living room and I am sure that I saw them there but I don't remember. 7. I really like your living room curtain and I vaugely remember you telling me about them and the fabric but I am thinking I might do something similar! So we can copy each others curtains and both be pleased at receiving the fondest for of flattery-- that of copykat! We'll see I have to get my sofa in there first. Glad your Christmas was Texas sized and I wish we had read the scriptures together too, but it surely would have played out just as chaotic.

MayerFamily said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas- where did you get Adam's bike? We making Ethan earn one, we have a chart that he gets stickers when he's good, but he also loses stickers when he's bad so lets just say, he keeps hovering around 4 stickers and he needs 12!

anna said...

aw, the boys look so cute! and getting so grown up!!