Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Today

So I didn't think I was a very competetive person, but I've been surprised how motivated I have felt being in this competition with my sisters/sis in law. It's nice to focus on something other than the norm. It has kept me motivated to exercise everyday and to keep my eating in check. It's interesting because I've enjoyed making new meals and sharing ideas with Alisa and everyone. I definitely needed to improve the way I was eating.

I was kind of bummed b/c tonight I ate too much at dinner. Billy brought home "Rudy's BBQ", it is some dang good bbq, their slogan is "the worst bbq in Texas". So I had to try some of the turkey and the beef...and a couple bites of cole slaw. By the time I ate my dinner I didn't think I'd served myself too much but combined w/ everything else I was full after I ate, not a good feeling. I just have to forget about that and do better tomorrow.

Today we stayed home all day which was nice. We hadn't done that in awhile and I was able to get all my laundry done (I only had like 6 or 7 loads) and I also took Adam for a bike ride, it was just nice to not have to go somewhere for a day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice to hear from you...and nice to hear your competitive side is coming out. It comes in handy every once in a while. So what's your exercise/eating plan and goals? I'm excited to hear what you're cooking these days.

Congrats on the laundry day. Tomorrow is gonna be great!

Julie said...

I was thinking the same thing--nice to hear from you!

It is nice to be able to stay home all day, isn't it? I was planning that today, but had to go to the school TWICE--once to help out a sister I visit teach (she doesn't drive and her daughter had forgotten her homeowrk) and again to bring some warmer clothes to Autumn. So much for staying home all day. But I'm doing laundry, also, nevertheless.

Alisa said...

6 or 7 loads!

Alisa said...

Come on get some more recipes for us! Prefferably ones that Kariann really likes. :)