Friday, March 28, 2008

Anna's tag

I got tagged again by my sis-in-law and I'll do it again--I'll try to think of new things, as if the last things were that interesting!

10 years ago I was: Literally counting down the days until graduation until heading to BYU.

5 things on my "to do" list today:
1. Exercise
2. Buy kids some warm weather pajamas
3. Finish my sharing time for sunday (yay, I don't have to do it for 2 more months!!!)
4. Plant my garden.
5. figure out what's for dinner--Billy has a deacon's quorum activity tonight--fun friday night for me!

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Fly to see family whenever I wanted or have them come here
2. Pay for Preschool for Adam (you can tell it's on my mind after teaching this week)
3. Get wood floors
4. Get a really nice swingset for the backyard
5. Share with my family

5 of my Secret Bad Habits:
1. Spitting when I run outside (I know nasty habit)
2. Making grocery lists, but forgetting to bring the dang list!
3. Eating out too much
4. I buy things and then can't decide whether to keep them or not so they sit in a bag for awhile until I either decide to keep them or just take them back!
5. reading other people's blogs who I don't even know

5 Places I've Lived:
1. California
2. Washington
3. Bolivia
4. Florida
5. Utah
6. Arizona

5 Jobs I've Had (in random order):
1. Zuka Juice
2. Tacoma Boys--cashier for the summer--it's a produce store/stand
3. ATSI--receptionist
4. BYU Cafeteria--cook (had to get hours for dietetics) I know really glamorous
5. diet tech--at a nursing home, basically put food on the trays--lasted a whole 3 days before I quit--it was HARD work and I had to wear a hairnet!!!

5 Things that most people don't know about me:
1. It is hard for me to talk in front of a big group, I have to practice my sharing times at home--literally.
2. I make my husband go to bed at the same time as me and when he's out of town I bring Adam in with me, I can't seem to fall asleep if someone isn't on that side of the bed.
3. I have to open my blinds every day and I close them at night. And it drives me nuts when people don't open their blinds, I can't understand b/c I love to let in the daylight and not have to turn on the lights.
4. I hate those plastic grocery bags b/c I always get SO many of them and have actually started bringing those reusable bags to the store instead.
5. I LOVE chips and salsa and will eat like a whole basket of chips by myself when I go to a Mexican restaurant--it's embarrassing, but usually only do that with family.

I'm supposed to tag some other people so I tag...
Billy
KariAnn
anyone else who wants to do it!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I have that awful habit of buying, letting them sit while trying to decide if I want to return them and then returning them on like the very last day possible. Target's clearance stuff gets me every time!
Oh and I think your sharing times are fabulous! (at least from what I hear of them between getting the girls to stop tickling each other or taking them to the potty!)

Alisa said...

you go girl-- twice!~

anna said...

i didn't know some of that stuff about you! and i love salsa and chips too! it's a REAL weakness of mine! ugh.